Very Delicious Soup That Is Packed Full Of Vegetables A Single Bowl Won’t Be Enough!
- TIME15 Mins
When the cold weather comes and we grow bored of our typical, hearty soups, it’s time for a change. In order to bring some new life into the soups we already love, we can freshen them up with healthy veggies.
Consuming soup packed with vegetables can lower blood pressure, insulin, and cholesterol levels, which can help prevent strokes and heart disease. There are a lot of different ways to cook vegetables, so there’s no need to be scared of trying new recipes. When it comes to vegetables, there are certain types that can help you lose weight. Cabbage is the best kind of vegetable for those who need to lose weight because it is filled with fiber and only has 20 calories per cup. You may have had a fear of trying cabbage when you were younger and decided not to eat it again. However, this shouldn’t be the case because cabbage is good for everyone who wants to lose weight.
A soup loaded with vegetables is a dish that is both nutritious and delicious. But many people are often in the dark when it comes to what vegetables to use when they’re cooking.
The best thing about this dish is that it will keep you full for hours, plus it helps to speed up your metabolism because of the ingredients in the soup.
This recipe’s flexibility doesn’t stop with the vegetables! You can also play around with the rest of the ingredients. Hopefully, you will find it as enjoyable as we did. Make sure to share this recipe with your loved ones, and don’t forget to leave a comment so that others can benefit from your experience.
Veggie Loaded Soup
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic diced
- 1 Cup Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Cups Carrot medium diced
- 1 Cup Corn whole kernel
- 1 Cup Green Peas
- 1 Cup Celery medium diced
- 2 Cups Zucchini medium diced
- 2 Cups Sweet Potatoes medium diced
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Puree
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes quatered
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano diced
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Salt per taste
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Cabbage medium diced
- 1 Can Chickpeas washed and drained
- 2 Cups Spinach chopped
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Parsely chopped
- Let's prepare the following ingredients: olive oil, garlic, yellow onion, bay leaves, carrot, corn, green peas, celery, zucchini, sweet potatoes, tomato puree, cherry tomatoes, dried thyme, dried oregano, apple cider vinegar, salt, ground black pepper, water, cabbage, chickpeas, spinach, parmesan cheese, parsley.
- In a pot add olive oil, garlic, yellow onion, bay leaves saute for 2 minutes in medium heat.
- And then, add the following ingredients: Carrot, corn, green peas, celery, zucchini, and sweet potatoes continue cooking over medium heat for two minutes.
- In the same pot, combine tomato puree, cherry tomatoes, dried thyme, dried oregano, apple cider vinegar, salt, and ground black pepper, and cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add water continue to cook for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- After cabbage, chickpeas, spinach, parmesan cheese, parsley and continue to cook for 3 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve immedieately with choice of bread or rice.