Easier Than Takeout Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Vegetable and Rice
- TIME12 Mins
Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Vegetables and Rice is a delicious and healthy recipe. Teriyaki chicken marinade is a soy-based sauce made by combining sugar and vinegar. This blend of ingredients creates a flavorful sauce that pairs well with chicken breasts. The dish has an added kick because it includes sesame oil, which gives the dish an overall Asian-inspired taste.
One of the best Japanese chicken recipes that you can cook at home, this teriyaki sauce recipe is easy to make, flavorful, and a great dish for those who want to share food with friends. In addition to being versatile for any ingredient, this recipe has a simple taste that makes it perfect for anyone at the dinner table.
Teriyaki chicken breast is a popular and tasty dish. It can be served in a variety of ways and is easy to prepare in the kitchen. Nothing is better than a hearty dinner, and this flavorful dish will leave you completely satisfied.
Whether you’re cooking for one or many, this easy teriyaki chicken recipe is the perfect thing to whip up! with only 12 minutes of cooking time. It’s low-carb, high protein, and bursting with flavor. If you’re looking for an easy dinner idea this week, give this one a try!
This recipe is one of the best and easiest ways to make a one pot meal. It is an easy way to prepare teriyaki chicken breast that can be served with rice and mixed with vegetables for a healthy, low-carb meal.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Please share it with your friends and family if you appreciate it. Thank you very much for stopping by!
Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Vegetable and Rice
- 2 lb. Chicken Breast skin removed, washed
- 2 tbsp., Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp., Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp., Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Inch Ginger minced
- 4 Cloves Garlic diced
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp., Cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt per taste
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1 Cup Long Grain Rice
- 1 Cup Red Onion diced
- 2 Cups Mixed Vegetables
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 2 Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley diced
- 1 Cup Water
- Let's prepare the following ingredients: Chicken breast skin removed and washed, soy sauce, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, minced ginger, diced garlic, sesame seeds, cayenne pepper, cane sugar, salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, bay leaves, cumin seeds, long grain rice washed and drained, diced red onion, mixed vegetables, sliced green bell pepper, sliced yellow bell pepper, sliced red bell pepper, diced flat leaf parsley and water.
- Into a large mixing bowl add following ingredients chicken breast skin removed and washed, soy sauce, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, minced ginger, diced garlic, sesame seeds, cayenne pepper, cane sugar, salt, ground black pepper and coated thoroughly.
- In a smart cooker, combine the following ingredients: olive oil, bay leaves, cumin seeds, washed and drained long grain rice, diced red onion, mixed vegetables, sliced green bell pepper, sliced yellow bell pepper, sliced red bell pepper, chopped flat leaf parsley, water, and step 1 coated chicken. Cook for 12 minutes in a pot with rice settings.
- If the rice gets sticky, let it cool completely and then fluff it with a fork before serving.
- Serve immediately with steamed broccoli.