Make This Delicious and Nutritious Oatmeal Porridge with Peaches and Almonds to Start Your Day in The Right Way
- TIME5 Mins
Have you ever had an amazing breakfast at a restaurant, only to later realize that it was just a meal you could make at home? That’s the idea behind this recipe. If you’re sick of your morning routine, but don’t have time to cook elaborate meals every day, try adding fruits and nuts to your oatmeal for an overnight batch of oatmeal porridge.
When ready to serve in the morning, top with peaches, strawberries, bananas, and almonds. This peach oatmeal recipe is a hearty meal that provides long-lasting energy on a winter morning. This dish will keep you full the entire day, as it’s not only nutritious but also filling. The ingredients also provide valuable nutrients like fiber, proteins, and vitamins C and E. To make the peach oatmeal recipe even healthier (and the oats make it cheaper too), we use almond milk instead of whole milk or cream.
Oatmeal porridge is a traditional British breakfast dish, often eaten for its health value. It can be served as a dessert or an evening meal. There’s nothing like a hot bowl of oatmeal for breakfast to start the day! If you’re looking for a creative twist on this classic breakfast, try this recipe out for size. It’s delicious and nutritious, but don’t take our word for it. Below you’ll find our recipe for this delicious dish, as well as some nutritional information on oats and peaches, to help you make informed decisions about your health.
Oats are one of the staples of a healthy diet. Rich in soluble fiber, oats are an excellent source of cholesterol-lowering beta-glucans. With the busy demands on our lives, it is more important than ever to include protein in your diet. This is the best overnight oats recipe that can provide you with over 10 grams of protein per serving.
Thank you for testing it. We are hoping that you enjoy it as much as we do, and please share it with your friends and family if you’d like to.
Oatmeal Porridge with Peaches and Almond
STEP:1 Oats Porridge
- 2 Cups Almond Milk Substitute: Fresh Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Vanilla Bean
- 1 tbsp. Cane Sugar
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Peaches pitted, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Strawberry quartered
- 1 Banana sliced
- 1/4 Cup Almond diced
- Let's prepare the following ingredients: Almond milk, rolled oats, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, salt, ground black pepper, ground vanilla bean, cane sugar, water, pitted and sliced peaches, quartered strawberry, sliced banana, diced almond.
- In a pot add the following ingredients almond milk, rolled oats, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, salt, ground black pepper, ground vanilla bean, cane sugar, water.
- Cook in a pot medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Fill a bowl with 3 scoops of step 1 oat porridge. Top with 2 tablespoons of Peaches and Banana from step 2. Top with 1 tablespoon of Strawberry and Almond from step 2. Serve immediately with the choice of bread.