Creamy Yogurt Smoothie With Strawberry and Banana That Will Fuel Your Day
- TIME5 Mins
Do you crave the creamy smooth texture of a strawberry yogurt smoothie? Of course, but sometimes you just want to skip the added table sugar and get straight to the protein. In this recipe, we used fruits, dairy-free milk, and yogurt to make a strawberry banana shake that offers plenty of benefits for those who are gluten free or keto. The sugars in strawberries as well as bananas will provide crucial metabolic fuel that your body burns through.
This creamy smoothie recipe with yogurt is a delicious, protein-packed breakfast that uses natural ingredients. You’ll find out how to use the natural ingredients in order to create an easy, nutrient-rich breakfast without any heavy cream or sugar.
With added pea protein powder, You can now enjoy a creamy strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt without the guilt of sugar. This recipe is a healthier twist on your regular creamy yogurt smoothie. The ingredients list for this snack, breakfast, or lunch recipe includes strawberries, bananas, unsweetened almond milk, unflavored pea protein powder, and the rest of the ingredients are spices. For extra flavor, you may also add honey or sweetener of your choice, depending on your taste preference.
Promote your health and weight loss goals with this easy to create smoothie. The yogurt provides healthy protein, and the bananas add fiber to help you feel fuller for longer. The strawberry provides vitamin C and antioxidants, known for their phytonutrient properties that fight aging, chronic disease, and cancer.
Smoothies are a delicious and nutritious way to start the day, and this recipe is no exception. This smoothie contains all of the nourishment you need to power through your morning, including healthy carbs from fruit, healthy fats from milk and yogurt, and protein-rich. Using frozen fruit can also help turn this recipe into a refreshing summer treat!
For those following a vegan or vegetarian diet, this recipe is an excellent way to get those essential nutrients without sacrificing flavor.
Thank you for taking the time to make it. I hope that you like it as much as we do, and please share with your friends and family about it too.
Creamy Yogurt Smoothie With Strawberry and Banana
- 4 Large Ripe Bananas
- 3 Cups Almond Milk (Substitute: Fresh Milk)
- 1 Cup Natural Yogurt
- 2 Cups Strawberries
- 1/4 tsp Ground Vanilla Bean
- 1/8 tsp Salt per taste
- 2 tbsp. Raw Honey
- 4 Scoops Pea Protein Powder
- Let's prepare the following ingredients: Ripe bananas, almond milk, natural yogurt, frozen or fresh strawberries, ground vanilla bean, salt, raw honey, pea protein powder.
- In a blender add the following ingredients ripe bananas, almond milk, natural yogurt, frozen or fresh strawberries, ground vanilla bean, salt, raw honey, pea protein powder and blend it for 1 minute or until smooth.
- The results looked like this.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass, sprinkle with chopped almonds, and serve immediately.