Healthy Creamy Avocado Soup That Will Make Your Tummy Feel Full
- TIME6 Mins
Avocado soup is a deliciously creamy dish, rich in color and flavor. It’s easy to prepare and can be served hot or cold. Avocado has a high fat content, so it can help you feel full faster than other pureed fruits. In addition to being rich in healthy fats, avocados are also incredibly high in vitamins K and A, making them an important serving for a healthy diet. This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free.
For an indulgent, healthy soup that’s great warmed up or served cold, creamy avocado soup is a winner. This avocado-based recipe is bursting with flavor thanks to a little lime juice, cilantro, and sweet honey. Though this recipe calls for chilled water, hot water is also a fine substitute.
If you love the taste of avocados, then you’re going to love this soup! It’s creamy and rich, and it doesn’t have the bland taste of avocado at all. We hope you like it as much as we do. Remember to tell your friends and family about this recipe. Leave a comment below so others can benefit.
Creamy Avocado Soup
- 2 Avocado ,ripe, skin and seed removed
- 2 tbsp. Almond
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Green Chilies diced
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice Extract
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 4 Cups Bone Broth
- 1/2 tsp Salt per taste
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Let's prepare the following ingredients: avocado, almond, cilantro, green onion, lime juice extract, garlic, green chilies, bone broth, ground cumin, salt, ground black pepper, olive oil
- In a blender add the following ingredients avocado, almond, cilantro, green onion, lime juice extract, garlic, green chilies, bone broth, ground cumin, salt, ground black pepper and blend it for 1 minute or until its smooth.
- In a pot add olive oil.
- Add step 1 blended mixture.
- Cook in a pot for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve immediately with choice of bread.