Boost Your Energy in the Morning with This Yummy Asparagus Salad with Eggs!
- TIME5 Mins
If you’re looking for a low-calorie, time-efficient, and yummy dinner option, look no further than this asparagus salad with fried egg. It requires minimal preparation or cooking time on your part (we’re talking just 10 minutes! ), but it will leave everyone satisfied.
Asparagus season is starting off with a bang! What better way to celebrate than with this easy, yet filling, salad recipe? Every bite includes a delicious mix of crunchy vegetables and tender bites of poached egg. All the while, they get the added benefit of being packed with vitamins A and E to support immune system health. Asparagus is also a great source of iron to keep you feeling energized throughout the day.
This is a dish with a lot of great tastes and textures to keep you entertained: crispy, cheesy buttery asparagus, creamy egg yolk. It’s also vegetarian, freezable, and comes together in about 10 minutes from start to finish. If you feel like breaking out of the dinner routine with something your whole family will love, this is the recipe for you.
Let us know what you think if you’ve enjoyed it as much as we have. Make sure to serve this dish to your family and friends if you make it. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments section below.
Asparagus Salad With Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Asparagus Cut into 2 inch pcs
- 1 Cup White Mushrooms diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic diced
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt per taste
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Eggs whisked
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Flat Leaf Parsley diced
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- 8 Cups Lettuce chopped
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté olive oil, asparagus, white mushrooms, garlic, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, ground black pepper and salt for 5 minutes.
- Add whisked eggs, flat leaf parsley, Dijon mustard, cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, close the lid and continue to cook in medium low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chopped lettuce and choice of dressing.