This Finger-licking Cream Cheese Mousse with Cherries and Granola Is Ready in Just 5 Minutes
- TIME5 Mins
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert to dazzle your guests, look no further than our mousse recipe. With only eight ingredients, it is quite simple to make, tastes amazing, and will bring smiles all around the table. No cooking skills are needed for this simple, eight-ingredient dessert! This recipe is super easy, uses no cooking, and tastes delicious.
A “cream cheese mousse” is a dessert that looks like fluffy whipped cream and resembles a cherry delight recipe. This dish can either be because of gelatin or whipping cream, but this recipe uses whipping cream to help hold the air in place. The whipping cream is whipped until it forms soft peaks and mixes with the yogurt and cream cheese.
This is an amazingly simple, 5 minutes and quick-to-prepare dessert that combines the tanginess of fresh cherries with the rich flavor of cream cheese. In addition to being a simple yet elegant dessert option for your next dinner party or brunch event, this recipe is also perfect for those with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or keto.
It’s an elegant appetizer or dessert that can be enjoyed with friends on a date night, or with coffee at brunch the next morning. This Cream Cheese Mousse is fresh, fluffy, and surprisingly easy to make. And while, of course, store-bought cream cheese will do in a pinch, there’s something about homemade that really takes it up a notch.
If you’re looking for a decadent treat to delight your guests with, you’ll want to try our fresh cherry recipe with cream cheese and granola. Rich, creamy, and the perfect balance of sweet and tart, this dessert is sure to please. This light, fluffy mousse is delicately flavored by the addition of dried cherries and a granola topping. This can also be served in individual pots for friends and family!
Thank you for taking the time to give it a try, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do. If you like it, please tell your friends and family about it so that they may also benefit.
Cream Cheese Mousse with Cherry and Granola
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 5 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Natural Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 2 tbsp. Raw Honey
- 1 Cup Cherries pitted and medium diced
- 2 Oranges peeled and pitted
- 1 Cup Granola
- Let's prepare the following ingredients: whipping cream, cream cheese, natural yogurt, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, raw honey, pitted and medium diced cherries ,peeled and pitted oranges, granola.
- In mixing bowl add whipping cream and use a hand mixer and beat for 3 minutes. After that add the following ingredients cream cheese, natural yogurt, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, raw honey and mix lightly with fork.
- In a glass add 3 scoops of step 1 ingredients and top with 3 tablespoons of cherries and oranges.
- Serve immediately with Granola on top.